The Ultimate Betrayal and the Chocolate Soufflé
1. My Story
• The Government’s concealment of evidence
• The “Bugging” and the Abbott Government’s Metadata Retention Policy
• The first broken promise
• The second broken promise
• The third broken promise
• The fourth broken promise
8. My Early days in Brisbane
9. The AUSTEL meeting – Fortitude Valley businesses and residents
10. Yes Prime Minister
• The Australian Federal Police “Operation Oregon” investigation. Phone line sabotage & the Bugging of phone conversations –phone hacking
• The Paedophile Ring
• The Director of Public Prosecutions Mr Damian Bugg’s Response to the Bugging Investigation
• The Destruction of files
• The Commonwealth Attorney General Senator the Hon George Brandis QC (Senator for Queensland) 2014 reply
11. The Fast Track Arbitration 1994 – 1996
• The Arbitrator’s Award – Complaint to the Commonwealth Attorney General Daryl Williams QC, False evidence in Statutory Declarations June 1996.
• Police expose’ – the QLD CriminalCode 1899, s194 “False Declarations and statements” – flawed at law and unenforceable
• The QLD Parliament Criminal Code Amendment Bill April 1997-CRIMINAL LAW AMENDMENT ACT 1997 Replacement of s 194 (False declarations and statements) The Queensland Police Investigation Report dated 3 October 2005.
• Freehills Legal Strategy
• Advice-Legal Professional Privilege
Suzanne McNichol – Associate Professor of Law Monash University
12. The Senate Working Party
• The Senate Legislation Committee
• The Senate Working Party process
September 1997- March 1999.
• The disappearance of Telstra files
• The Surveillance
• The Commonwealth Ombudsman’s Audit at Holding Redlich.
• The Victoria Police Investigation
13. The forced sale of the Tivoli freehold 1997
• The lease back of the Tivoli business.
14. The Supreme Court Judgement – Justice Harper August 1998
• The Judgment Justice David Harper
• The Fabrication of the wording of the Tivoli Restaurant Arbitration Technical Report in The Arbitrator’s Award and The Judgment
• The Department of Communications Legal Counsel Brief Published to the Media
• Report to the Prime Minister, Senate Committee and Minister for Communications
• The Supreme Court Transcript re False Affidavits and the destruction and concealment of
15. Yes Prime Minister
• The Senate Working Party and the T2 Sale deal
• Barry O’Sullivan
• The Survival Money only Direction
• Senator Ron Boswell – The Political Promotion deal.
16. The eviction from the Tivoli Restaurant April 1999
• The Tivoli Valuation – Herron Todd White
• The Tivoli Administration – Warwick Parer and Deloitte.
• The Death Threats
• Loss of the Tivoli business and personal possessions
• Apology – Wayne Goss Chairman Deloitte
17. The Channel 9 Sunday Program
• The Intimidation of Journalists and technical consultants.
• The Political influence – The Sydney Lawyers
• The unworthy Public Apology and the Payoff
18. Yes Minister – Yes Prime Minister
• The T3 Sale Vote Deal – Senator Barnaby Joyce and the Minister for Communications Senator Helen Coonan.
19. Yes Minister – The CDDA Scheme Claim review
• Senator Stephen Conroy -Minister for Communications and the AGS.
20. Promise of Settlement – Senator Boswell 7 November 2007
• The Political Promotion Deal
• The Prime Minister the Hon Tony Abbott MP reply 23 December 2013
21. Yes Minister – Comcover Insurance – The Negligent/Unreasonable Conduct claim
• The Department of Finance and Deregulation
• Minister for Finance Senator the Hon Mathais Cormann
• Summary of the circumstances of the
Governments Actions and Decisions.
22. The Family Homes
Photographic Historical Journey
• Architectural Building materials salvaged from CBD Buildings Brisbane and London incorporated in the family residence at 79 King Arthur Terrace Tennyson Brisbane.
23. Reference Index
• Web Address
• Document Tab Index
• Dropbox Video Presentations 1-8.